Sign up for Meta Quest for Business
This article is for organizations who want to manage their own Meta Quest for Business subscription. Learn how to use a reseller to manage your subscription.
The way you sign up for Meta Quest for Business depends on whether your organization already uses managed Meta accounts.
You have to be 18+ years of age to use Meta Quest for Business.
If your organization does not already use managed Meta accounts
If your organization does not already use Admin Center:
- Visit forwork.meta.com/quest/business-subscription.
- Click Get started with Meta Quest for Business.
- Review the information and click Continue.
- Enter your work email address, then click Continue.
- We will send a confirmation code to your email. Enter this code in the Verification code box and click Verify.
- If your organization has already set up Admin Center, then at this point you’ll be prompted to request access.
- Enter your details, including your name, date of birth and a password. Click Continue.
- Enter information about your organization, including your organization’s name and current number of Meta Quest devices. Agree to the Meta for Work Terms of Service, then click Continue.
- Add payment information, then click Continue.
- Choose your security method to set up two-factor authentication, then click Next and follow on-screen instructions.
If your organization already uses managed Meta accounts