Quick set-up guide for Admin Center
This article is mainly for IT or other tech admins in an organization.
The way you set up Admin Center for your organization depends on whether you’re setting it up for Meta Quest for Business or for business tools such as Business Manager and Ads Manager.
If you’re migrating to managed Meta accounts for business tools, then you’ll complete migration in Business Manager.
If you’re setting up Admin Center for Meta Quest for Business, follow the steps below.
1. Sign up for Meta Quest for Business
Sign up for Meta Quest for Business to get access to Admin Center.
When you've done this, it may be worth adding your organization’s name and logo to Admin Center.
2. Add your domain to Admin Center
Verify your domain (or domains) in Admin Center to prove that you own it (or them). Doing this gives you access to all account management capabilities.
3. Create managed Meta accounts for other people in your organization
Learn how to:
- Choose and change how much people information is shown in Admin Center and how to edit this information.
- Give users in your organization an account either directly in Admin Center or by connecting to a third-party identity provider (IdP).
- Manage people’s access to products connected in Admin Center.
4. Enable and manage login